Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 21-23

Day 21

I am thankful for being able to make yummy food to eat with my family tomorrow. I am thankful to have the money to buy the food, and the ability to make it. Everybody loves my sweet potatoes, and it is so nice to have a dish that is requested.

Day 22

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for my family. For my husband and our children. For my godmother. For my dad. For my brother and his girlfriend and the baby they are having. I am thankful for friends that are more friends than family. I am thankful for everyone I love.

Day 23

I am thankful for an amazing husband and awesome godmother that take over when I am sick. Good Lord, was I sick! I spent most of the wee hours of the morning depositing my insides in the toilet. I have NO idea what made me sick (apparently all of that yummy food did not agree with me) but it was HELL. And my ribs still hurt. But Jeff and my godmother took over. Isabella went shopping with Grandma, and Jeff was on Riley duty. I slept all but maybe two or three hours of the day. I am thankful to have them to pick up the slack

No comments:

Post a Comment