Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 16

Today I am thankful for the little girl that sat with me and watched Alice in Wonderland, and then told me what an awesome mommy I am for letting her stay up to watch it.

Isabella loves movies, especially about princesses (I know Alice isn't a princess but she "sure has a pretty blue dress, mommy"). Tonight was Alice in Wonderland on Disney Jr. I thought, hey, let's let the almost two year old stay up to watch the movie, too. The kids got their little couches, a couple of snuggle friends, and their pillow pets and blankets. Riley lasted about half an hour.

What came after was so special. Isabella climbed up on the couch with me, her head on my shoulder, and watched the rest of the movie with me, never moving for a second. I thought she had fallen asleep, but she was just REALLY into it.

I love how snuggly she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment