Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 7, 8, and 9

Wow, I really thought this would be easy but I keep forgetting. I guess I should have just done the FB thing. Oh well. Here it goes:

Day 7: I am thankful for family that is not blood related. Family is more than someone biologically related to you. And a few of my friends are more family than some of my family.

Day 8: I am thankful for weekly family dinners. Knowing there is one day a week where 1. I don't have to cook and 2. We are continuing a tradition started by my grandparents before I was born means more to  me than I can say. I love that my kids are participating in a tradition my mom participated in, even though they don't know it right now.

Day 9: I am thankful, oh my God, SO thankful, that Jeff has a job. 6 people at his work got laid off today, but he is not one of them. God saw fit to keep Jeff there. So please say a prayer of thanks that Jeff is at work and a prayer for the people that got laid off and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment