Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yummy Sushi!!

Last night was a lot of fun. I haven't had sushi since before I was pregnant with Bella, and we haven't ever gone to a place here in Tucson. Last night we went to Oishi with Jeff & Julie, J.D., Tara & Eric, and Steve. From the outside you might think this place was somewhat of a dive, but let me tell you, the sushi is amazing!! Spicy dragon roll, spicy tuna roll with crunch, and the philadelphia roll. Soooooo yummy. Friends doing sake bombs, spilling beer on the table, JD taking funny pictures, our friend Jeff already intoxicating and making funny comments. Julie talking too loudly because two sake bombs in she was DONE. Hilarious night out. Made a lot of the stress of the past few weeks seep away.

Jeff and I watched a movie when we got home. Just relaxed and got ready for bed. It was the perfect end to a perfect evening.

I want to go for more sushi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment