Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 10th

Today is 4 years since my godmother's mom died. I miss Grandma Yonnie immensely. She was a wonderful grandmother to my two "cousins," and I am sure she would have been just as wonderful with Isabella. My godmother is missing her a lot today, and we are going to go out to lunch and grocery shopping to help take her mind off it for just a little bit. We're going to try out 'Java Edge.' We haven't been there before, but they are supposed to have great sandwhiches.

Later, I'm going with my friend Mandy to her OB appointment. I recommended my OB to her, and she wanted me to go with her today since it is her first appointment. None of my friends have ever asked me to go and hear their baby's heartbeat before. I'm excited. Baby Venable will be here in March. I'm sitting in for Ray today since he won't be back from deployment until November.

We've invited Mandy over for dinner, as well. Chicken piccata and garlic mashed potatoes. It's going to be really yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment