Friday, September 4, 2009

3 Day Weekend

I'm looking forward to the three day weekend this weekend. It's going to be busy, but awesome.

Tomorrow, we're having a huge BBQ at our place. I'm praying for no rain until Sunday. 15 adults and 4 babies will be better served in our backyard than inside our house. LOL. I'm happy so many of the people we invited are coming. Having it on Saturday instead of Labor Day probably helped in that endeavor. Burgers, hot dogs, deviled eggs, salads, beans, pie, cookies. Friends and fun. I'm looking forward to it. I need some fun.

On Sunday, Jeff's brother Russ will be here. He will be the first person in Jeff's family to meet Isabella. I'm ECSTATIC that someone is finally going to meet her! He'll only be here for a few hours, but he rearranged his truck route so he could visit. I thought that was nice and thoughtful of him to make the effort. The probability of us going to NY anytime soon is extremely slim.

Not sure what we're doing on Monday. Hopefully something just the three of us. A little family time will be nice. Soon there will be two more adults in our house, and our little family will be very crowded, so I hope we can get in a lot of family time just the three of us between now and then.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment