Monday, September 14, 2009

Ladies' Night Out & Crappy/Fantastic Day

I went to Olive Garden with Mandy, Aunt D, and some of the ladies from church tonight. It was so much fun. They are mostly all old enough to be my mother, but what a riot they are! I debated on going; I have hardly gone out since having Isabella. But I figured Jeff gets his occassional poker night, so I was going to take this opportunity. I didn't even call/text home to see how it was going. I am very proud of myself. Olive Garden is one of my favorite restaurants. Stuffed chicken marsala. MMMMMMMM.

The day started out pretty crappy. Isabella spit up formula out of her nose...twice. It took her doctor three hours to call me back, and then he was kind of a jerk. I was thinking before of changing pediatricians; now I know we definitely are going to do so. I don't need to be told I am doing a bad job raising my baby.

Isabella made the day all better because she CRAWLED to me!!!! A few feet...forward. Up until this point, she has been crawling or scooting backwards. It made my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment