Thursday, September 10, 2020

Remote Learning 2020-2021 Day #2

 How Isabella thought the first day of 6th grade would go: pictures on the front porch,, riding the bus to school next to her best friend, new cell phone in her pocket, lunch money in her wallet, nerves and excitement warring within her.

How it actually went: pictures on the front porch, waiting for 11 am for her first remote class, no cell phone, seeing new faces on her computer screen in little boxes, more nerves than excitement.

My baby girl is a 6TH grader!! It's hard to believe she isn't my little shadow anymore. She's beautiful, smart, opinionated, overachiever, loving. I could go on and on. She has assignments due Monday and she's already finished two. That's MY girl.

The boys had a much better day, too. I'm still more exhausted than I have been since pregnant with Aiden seven year ago. My brain is done. 

Thank God tomorrow is Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment