Sunday, October 11, 2009

Isabella is a wonder

Isabella continues to amaze me every day. She mastered crawling like a pro, started pulling up to her feet in her crib the day before she turned 8 months, and last night she pulled up on the chair I was sitting in. She was so proud of herself! I love the laugh she has when she has accomplished something. It's the most adorable little giggle.

We put a bumper around the coffee table the other night in anticipation of her being able to pull up on it and cruise. I guess we were just in time! LOL

She also got another tooth in last Thursday. It is on the bottom right next to the two middle teeth she already had. Still no sign of the top middle teeth, though. There might be one coming in on the top left, over to the side. It's hard for me to tell because 1. it doesn't look like what the others looked like when they came in (i.e. invisible until they popped through the gum. haha) and 2. she won't let me look for very long. Stubborn little thing is my baby.

Stay tuned to see what she does next. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment