Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2018 Gratefulness (A Little Late)

I am grateful for many, many things. Here are some highlights:

1. Friends who always invite you to make memories with them and their family.
2. My godmother, for stepping in and being an amazing mom and grandma.
3. My husband, who mans the ship when I can't.
4. Myself, for being super motivated and getting a lot done.
5. Friends who are always there and who are more family than some family.
6. Kid bedtime.
7. Cub Scouts, for giving Riley another community to belong to.
8. Girls on the Run for teaching Isabella about self esteem and having gratitude instead of baditude.
9. Hot chocolate.
10. Spending one on one time with my middle child.
11. My husband, my grandfather, my SIL, and everyone else who has served our country.
12. Family time making ornaments.
13. Warm chocolate chip cookies.
14. Belonging to the PTO.
15. A husband who warms the bed with a heating pad before I come to bed.
16. Getting home safely in the snow.
17. Staying up late to read.
18. My Ry. Happy birthday, my little dude.
19. Diet Coke.
20. Impromptu snow days.
21. Kid giggles.
22. Friends, family, my husband, health.
23. Aiden's love for helping Daddy work outside.
24. Family traditions.
25. Being able to surprise Aunt D with a burger.
26. Kids going back to school after a very long week.
27. Only going 9.5 hours without power instead of 28.
28. Neighbors who help you out without a second thought.
29. Literacy night and Aiden's class play.
30. Jeff going on Isabella's field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment