Tuesday, January 16, 2018

2018: The Year of Organization

Ah, organization. I am a girl who loves her organization. It's calming. It's soothing. My brain enjoys it.

A friend got me invited to a Facebook group about using planners. Awesome idea! After much thinking and planning, I finally got everything done yesterday. I'm pretty proud of my results, if I do say so myself.

The top binder is my lifeline. It's my calendar, phone number, account number, keeper of all things. I would be lost without it. Ugly crying in the corner kind of lost. I had a 1 inch binder, upgraded to a 1.5 inch, and am thinking I might need a 2 inch. We'll see.

This year, I want to write more, study the Bible more, and be more involved in my church. This is where the second and third binders come in. The second binder is my writing binder. I found writing prompts for every day of the year and put those in there. If I have any other writing ideas, I can add those, too. The third binder is my Bible/church binder, for doing Bible studies and taking notes in church. It's also to keep track of prayer lists and church events.

The bottom binder is our family binder. Emergency information, kids' school information, household information, doctors, maintenance, etc. Everything our family needs.

Here's to a year of organization! Do you have any organizational tips or tricks?

No comments:

Post a Comment