Friday, December 16, 2011

9 days until Christmas???

There are only NINE days until Christmas! How did THAT happen?? Good thing I am prepared. :) Presents are wrapped and under the tree. I have baked cookies and plan on baking more. Christmas cards are just waiting for me to remember to buy more stamps. Packages are mailed. I am looking forward to Christmas Eve service (PLEASE, God, don't let one of my kids puke).

I am excited to see Bella's reaction to Christmas this year. Her first Christmas, she was so overwhelmed she was terrified. Last year, she was so excited she was manic. So we'll see. Riley is terrified of Santa, and opening presents (didn't want to open birthday presents or the early Christmas presents we opened with friends a few days ago). So we shall see.

Bella and I have been doing the Advent calendar that Jeff bought me a few years ago. She is having a blast with that. Seeing her face light up with joy every day is such a blessing.

Still...already 9 days until Christmas?? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment