Friday, September 3, 2010

28 Weeks

Wow, I am 28 weeks already! Going to the dr every two weeks now. Hopefully we can schedule the c-section at my next appointment.

We'll be having him the week before Thanksgiving, so there's roughly 10.5 weeks until he is here! Goodness gracious. I am excited and nervous. I can't wait to see his cute little face!

We're trying to prepare Isabella (as best we can) by asking her where the baby is (she will kiss my belly) and telling her what a big girl she is. Apparently it is sinking in! Last week, she and I were in Riley's room and she kept picking up stuff. I would say "No, honey, that's for Riley." We did this for several minutes and then when I would say "No," she would say "Ry Ry?" And now every time we walk past his door, she says "Ry Ry." It is absolutely adorable! I love my baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment