Thursday, August 13, 2009

Uncle T Visit

So, my brother comes to visit once a month. This time, his friend and her mom (on their way home) were nice enough to give him a ride this way. He'll be here until Sunday, when he will fly back home to S.D. :(

I was a little worried Isabella might be a bit "afraid" of him this time. It has been over a month since she saw him, and she has started to go through this "Stranger Danger" phase. But she was THRILLED to see him! She knew who he was instantly, and was pretty glued to him all evening. Bella loves Bubba. :)

She was also attached to my brother's friend, which was nice because she is nice. I had never met her before, but I liked her. It's nice to know my brother has nice friends, and they like Isabella.

So, he's here until Sunday evening, and we have a full weekend planned!! Woo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment